WordCamp Toronto 2013
WordCamp Toronto (WCTO) is an annual conference dedicated to WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system (CMS). Websites around the globe are powered by WordPress, and WordPress itself is built and maintained by a dedicated community of international volunteers.
WordCamp Toronto 2013 is bringing together WordPress groups from the cities of Toronto, Mississauga, and beyond. 400 WordPress enthusiasts, and over 30 sessions — including workshops, panels, and more — will make this a Weekend of WordPress like Toronto has never seen before.
Are you new to WordPress? A seasoned pro? It doesn’t matter! WordCamp Toronto is the place to be for anyone interested in learning more about WordPress. We do our best to facilitate everyone, regardless of their experience level. If you leave knowing more than you did coming in, then we’ve done our job!
October 5th & 6th, Only $30!
WordCamp Montreal 2013
The fifth annual WordCamp Montreal will take place on June 29 and 30, 2013. WordCamp Montreal is a conference about the world’s most popular blogging and CMS software, WordPress. Developers, designers and bloggers will come together for WordPress related talks, workshops and networking.
Check out the jam packed schedule with over 40 sessions, including a town hall with Matt Mullenweg of Automattic.
WordCamp Ottawa 2013, Saturday, April 27th
- Saturday, April 27, 2013, 8:00 AM
- University of Ottawa – Montpetit Hall
Register for WordCamp Ottawa 2013 at: http://2013.ottawa.wordcamp.org/register. (not on Meetup)
WordCamp Ottawa 2013 will feature 17 sessions in 3 tracks: (you can sit in on any session(s) in any track(s) you wish, even hopping between tracks, there are no restrictions as to which ones you attend)
- “Content Creators” with presentations that will help users that create content in WordPress sites.
- “Site Creators” with content for those who are more experienced users, but not necessarily designers or developers.
- “Code Creators” will include presentations for designers or developers about site set-up, theme design, plugin development, best practices for development, and more.
See the speaker lineup at: Speakers
See the sessions at: Sessions
We will also have an unconference session on “The Role of Women in the WordPress Community”, a panel discussing “Building Your Business, Cause, or Brand using WordPress” as well as a pre-camp “Introduction to WordPress”.
Add in the “Happiness Bar” where you can get one on one help with your WordPress questions, and all together we’ll have about 30 talented people, many from our own WordPress community, and others from as far away as Vancouver, presenting to you the latest and greatest for WordPress.
Don’t miss this great event! Register now!
WordCamp Toronto: Developers 2012
WordCamp Toronto: Developers 2012 is on November 3&4th 2012. http://2012.torontodev.wordcamp.org/
WordCamp Toronto: Developers is for everyone. Enthusiasts, hobbyists, novices, pros – it doesn’t matter. As long as you have an interest in WordPress development, we want you to come!
- Beginner Track: Introduction to WordPress development. We assume that all attendees have a basic understanding of front-end development (HTML & CSS).
- Intermediate Track: Development fundamentals and case studies. A good fit if you’re familiar with the basics of WordPress development and want to approach it professionally.
- Advanced Track: Going beyond WordPress to make you a better developer.
Toronto WordCamps are coming up!
User WordCamp, September 29-30 – http://2012.toronto.wordcamp.org/
“Our September conference is geared towards WordPress users, ranging from first-time newbies to seasoned pros.” – WordCamp Toronto
They are offering 3 tracks:
- WordPress 101 (Working with WordPress Out-of-the-Box)
- WordPress 102 (WordPress.org, Plugins & Themes)
- WordPress 103 (Improving Performance & Using Analytics/Metrics)
Tickets are for sale, speakers and topics should be posted soon.
Developer WordCamp, November 3-4
“We’re hosting a 2nd conference in November that focuses entirely on the dev side of WordPress. If server infrastructure, Github, JS, PHP, MySQL, IDE’s, etc… are more your thing, come see what we’ve got brewing @ GBC in the fall.” – WordCamp Toronto