- Saturday, April 27, 2013, 8:00 AM
- University of Ottawa – Montpetit Hall
Register for WordCamp Ottawa 2013 at: http://2013.ottawa.wordcamp.org/register. (not on Meetup)
WordCamp Ottawa 2013 will feature 17 sessions in 3 tracks: (you can sit in on any session(s) in any track(s) you wish, even hopping between tracks, there are no restrictions as to which ones you attend)
- “Content Creators” with presentations that will help users that create content in WordPress sites.
- “Site Creators” with content for those who are more experienced users, but not necessarily designers or developers.
- “Code Creators” will include presentations for designers or developers about site set-up, theme design, plugin development, best practices for development, and more.
See the speaker lineup at: Speakers
See the sessions at: Sessions
We will also have an unconference session on “The Role of Women in the WordPress Community”, a panel discussing “Building Your Business, Cause, or Brand using WordPress” as well as a pre-camp “Introduction to WordPress”.
Add in the “Happiness Bar” where you can get one on one help with your WordPress questions, and all together we’ll have about 30 talented people, many from our own WordPress community, and others from as far away as Vancouver, presenting to you the latest and greatest for WordPress.
Don’t miss this great event! Register now!